Trip code: HLOriental03
Cruising Halong bay on the Vietnamese traditional junk, watch the views and listen to the whisper of the sea while enjoy superior service of food and friendly staffs.
Visit Van Chai fishing village, Sung Sot cave and Lan Ha Bay
A lot of kayaking time and rock climbing under profestional Western instruction
Good for :
Families, friends, couples ... looking for a good quality overnight trip in traditional junk to Halong Bay - Vietnam Halong Bucht with reasonable price.
Those like kayaking as it is included in the cruise. （Chinese see more：越南旅游）
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall - The OS Lounge.
12:30 – 13:00 Embark on Oriental Sails followed by cruise briefing.
13:00 – 15:30 Savor a delectable lunch as Oriental Sails cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:30 – 16:30 You are free to choose one of the below options:
Option 1: Fishing village visit
Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village - one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
Option 2: Beach and kayaking
For those who like some water activities and beach. The tender shall take you to Ban Chan beach, where you can enjoy yourself on the beach, swimming for playing some volley balls…, or try your hands in some kayaking in the magnificent setting for Halong Bay.
16:30 – 17:30 Return to Oriental Sails and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
17:30 - 19:00 Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with Oriental Sails Chef
19:00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
22:00 Overnight on board at Cong Do Area.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi on sundeck.
07:00 – 08:00 Have breakfast at sunrise
08:30 – 10:30 Picked up by day boat and cruise forward Lan Ha Bay.
10:30 – 12:00 Kayaking at Dark and Light Cave.
12:00 – 13:00 Have lunch.
13:00 – 15:00 Cruise to Three Peaches Beach, relaxing, kayaking and swimming
15:00 – 17:30 Return to mother boat and overnight at Cong Do Area.
Day 3: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
07:00 – 09:00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
09:00 – 09:30 Visit Thien Canh Son Cave - – the medium size and less visited caves in Bai Tu Long Bay
09:30 – 10:00 Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
10:00 – 11:00 Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board.
Disembark Oriental Sails at around 12h00.
12:00 – 16:30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
Children from 01 to 05 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent(s).
Children from 6 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parent(s).
Ages of children are counted based on year of birth.
*** Opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) are available on request.
- What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent, credit card or cash
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, these below passengers are not highly recommended to do overnight cruise in Halong Bay:
- Person with disability: physical or sensory
- Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- Person who is older than 80
- Person who is overweight (>120kg)
From Hanoi to Sapa and Ninh Binh with 7 day itinerary, Vietnam itinerary 7 days is ready to travel with you to the corners & highlights of northern Vietnam.